But, I won't even get into that today..
Alexis has been starting to flare again. Worst timing possible since that could directly effect the number of surgeries she has to have. If they go in and see there's minimal inflammation, then we will go with 2 surgeries. However, if they see that her entire colon is inflamed and covered in ulcers, then we will have to do a 3 step surgery. Hoping we can stick with the 2 step, but we will just have to wait and see.
I am feeling pretty optimistic today. I am cleaning every room of the house, and I plan on starting to pack the hospital bags.
I am just ready to get this process over and done with!